Thursday, March 18, 2010

Honesty

http://www.drphil.com/videos/?Url=/house/flv/8021_3.flv&background=header_drphil_video.jpg

I was napping at my grandmothers house and awoke to her watching an episode of Dr. Phil and this clip is from that episode. Sadly I could not find the clip of the creepy guy with a pony tail revealing that his worse lie was telling a woman his dog died to get out of a date and the woman who shockingly told the audience that her biggest lie was that she faked an orgasm to bring sex to an end (via female cliche). The most shocking part of any of this was that the woman turned out to be creepy ponytail guy's grand ma, a revelation that made me feel like I a NAMBLA convention. This leads me to the Dr. Phil clip I have posted above, really Dr. Phil that was your worst lie. That was not even a lie more of an instance when your old man caught you being an idiot. Really, you did not notice a flat tire? I don't care that he was 13, if you've been a passenger in a car you should be able to tell that something is horribly wrong. But the real issue I have with this the entire discussion of truth. People always bring up there most trivial lie when asked about the the worst lie they ever told. I want to hear someone say "well Dr. Phil the worst thing I've ever lied about is being the murderer of Jonbenet Ramsey, instead of fessing up about it I started a smear campaign against her parents to displace the suspicion form me to them." I would be satisfied with that, not some BS about how the worst "lie" you've ever told was that when you were 14 and your mom asked if you stole 10$ from her purse you said that you didn't when you really did.

No comments:

Post a Comment