Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Pandora

I think that Pandora should have a middle choice between thumbs up and thumbs down and it should he a guy shrugging. Jeremy Spoken on my Whipping Post station ehhh I feel very shrug about that. This does bring me to a funny point about Pandora it brings up some random ass shit some time, I'd say i spend about 10.34% of my time thinking "how did you decide that should he in there Pandy (thats the cute lil pet name I have for Pandora). Pandora seems to think I really want to listen to Lily Allen, like a lot, it is not trivially troubling. The worst though is when a downright insulting song comes, there are times when I think to myself "fuck you Pandora how dare you think I would ever want to listen to Something in Your Mouth by Nicklebck or anything else off of the compelation CD The Edge. Your various Pandora stations really say a lot about you. My friend has a Hit Me Baby One More Time station, at some point he sat and thought to himself wow I could really go for some Britney, but pre K-fed Loco Britney, more jail bait fuck me school girl Britney. You can't escape your stations you will be held accountable for them. The bottom line of Pandora is that no matter what music you claim to be into Pandora reads your subconscious to find what you secretly wanna hear. Maybe I should give Lily Allen a chance, I am worried though that she might be slippery slope leading to Josh Groban, eek.

No comments:

Post a Comment